Chanel Les Fleurs 2011 Le Vernis Nail Polish collection & When You Can Get It!

What on earth is in that bag?



It's "Chanel's 2011 Le Vernis Summer Nail Collection!

"Chanel" Beige Petale" Like a soft rose 


"Chanel"Morning Rose My Favorite!

"Chanel" Mimosa This will be go fast!








Hey girls,
I hope you are enjoying the view!  These hot 2011 "Chanel" Les Fleurs summer Le Vernis nail colors will fly off the shelves and I have the inside scoop on when you can expect them in stores and where to go to get them first!  So let's have coffee together, (I'm ready for your comments) you know I prefer "Starbucks"and a double shot is all I'll need to tell you everything you'll need to know!  So I'll see you inside, I"ll be the one with her hands over her mouth waiting to explode with this exciting information! (Be sure to checkout the video!)

CLICK HERE TO CHECKOUT THE HOMEPAGE FOR THE CHANEL GIVEAWAY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment