10 Chanel 2011 Summer Makeup Items You Simply Must Have!


Article & video By: Vera Willis CEO/Makeup And Beauty Videos













Hey girls,
I've been wondering just which "Chanel" make-up items I should buy to complete my summer look for 2011 and I came up with a few must-have beauty products that will kick your summer in gear and have you the envy of all of your friends!  Below I have a prize list of the winning cosmetics by Chanel, how much they cost so you can set your budget, and links to purchase them if you would like.  I have also composed this neat little video, nothing big, justing playing around with "Stupeflix", great video maker by the way, but it gets the point across that "chanel's" Summer Collection is definitely hot, hot, hot for summer!  Enjoy girls, leave your comments and I'll see ya back here real soon.... 



Chanel's Glossimer L'everes Scintillantes - $28

Chanel's Vitalumie're Aqua Foundation - $45

Soleil Tan De Chanel  Sheer Illuminating Fluid - $48


Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Volumizer - $30

Chanel 2011 Summer nail collection - $25

0 comments:

Post a Comment